We started YouX to help small to medium business(SME's) improve their online presence and digital marketing strategy. At YouX we call this "Finding your digital X-Factor".
How do we do it? Well you have to pay to find out...
No totally kidding, we are here to help and offer free, no-obligation advice. Just give us a call and we will be happy to talk about your business.
website design wellington
A Husband & Wife Team
We are an ambitious and user experience driven website & digital
design studio based out of Wellington, working with clients across
A husband and wife team, we are Adam & Renee King, software
developers who bring experience from successful careers in
Information Technology and Human Sciences respectively.
We look forward to meeting you and helping you to get your
website design wellington
Website Design & Build
- Website Review | Free
- One Page Websites | From $880 + GST
- Multi Page Websites | From $1760 + GST
- Custom Built Websites | Priced by Enquiry
Search Engine Optimisation
- Monthly SEO for your Website | From $110 + GST/Month
- Google Ads campaigns | Packages tailored to your budget
E Commerce Solutions
- Comprehensive E Commerce setup, online store, website, payment gateway | From $3520 + GST
- Convert your current website into an online store | Priced by enquiry
- Single location shoot, 25 high-res images | From $350 + GST
- Drone Shoots & Multi-location | Priced by Enquiry
Online Marketing & Advertising
- Facebook advertising campaigns | Packages Tailored to Your Budget
- Social Media advertising on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter or other | Packages Tailored to Your Budget
Support & Maintenance Offerings
Monthly Support Packages can be built to suit your requirements. Our standard packages are as follows, they all include the same offerings, the only thing that changes is the amount of support hours you may require:
- 4 hours support availability + monthly website performance report, security patches, on going search engine optimisation, management of hosting and domain name billing | $299 + GST
- 2 hours support availability + monthly website performance report, security patches, on going search engine optimisation, management of hosting and domain name billing | $220 + GST
- 1 hour support availability + monthly website performance report, security patches, on going search engine optimisation, management of hosting and domain name billing | $140 + GST
The first step and most important step in the design process. It is important for us to gain an understanding of your business, your goals, vision and how your digital presence factors into all of that. We then start looking at the competitive landscape to establish context for how your site should function comparable to competitors.
We start mapping out interface layouts(wireframes) for the different views including all your separate required pages.
We provide you with the wireframes within 2 business days after contract sign-off, these are simple skeletons of your website without the visual polish of the finished design and allow us to experiment and iterate on ideas quickly so that we gather a good sense of your vision and ideas.
Once you’ve approved the desired design, we then start building that vision into a working website. We check in during the process to ensure we iterate towards a desirable end product.
At this point we usually request our clients put together the desired content and wording for the site, we provide guidance via a template to fill out which includes recommendations for keywords to use.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
This is possibly the most important component of the build because if potential customers can't find your website then it doesn't matter how good we make it look!
The purpose is to ensure your website is featured when potential customers search for keywords relating to your services through Google and search engines.
SEO requires upfront and ongoing efforts. It can take time to see results, but the investment will increase your traffic and inquiries exponentially going forward.
Prior to the handover, we will provide you with the operational design and an overview of all of the work that has been done. We will consult with you throughout the process to avoid the need for alterations at this stage, however, there is still room for minor tweaks.
The handover involves giving you the credentials to the back end of your new website, answering any questions, and up to an hour of training to ensure you are best equipped to take advantage of your new digital presence.